At Monty Engineering, our aim is to provide our clients with a consistent high level of service tailored to their needs in line with maintenance and cost minimisation through periodic schedule servicing.
This is achieved through the implementation and utilisation of the latest technology in welding processes and welding products.
The reduction in both service intervals and loss of productivity can only be achieved through correct product selection and application.
These products and services may not be cost effective for incidental maintenance. However the long term savings are always cost efficient leading to exponential savings over the financial year this is due to the prevention of lost productivity.
We carry the following with us
- No on site power needed
- Mobile workshop that is fully stocked
- Cutting using Oxy-acetylene
- MIG/TIG/ARC welding
We perform specialised mobile plant repairs to earth moving, heavy machinery and plant equipment. Our mobile breakdown service can perform general welding maintenance, chassis repairs, crack repairs, pipe spoolling, modifications onsite and in the field.
- Light trucks and tippers
- Trailers, Bogie tippers, prime movers, table tops etc.
- Excavators, loaders, graders, skid loaders, backhoes
- Industrial Engines
- Stationary engines
- Stationary engines, generators and compressors
- Wacker compactors
Other services we provide include:
- Bucket repairs and maintenance
- Welding and fabrication
- Hammer piping and repairs
- Height limiting installation
- Track and roller repair and replacement
- Machine rejuvenation (including painting)
- Fabrication and installation of customised
- Insurance repairs
We regularly provide itemised and detailed quotes for servicing repairs to satisfy insurance company requirements.
Contact us now to discuss how we can professionally, promptly and competitively meet your immediate, medium or long term maintenance, service and repair requirements.